> > > * Does it have a version register (CTL_VERSION)? If so, what does it
> > >   say?
> >
> > 0x820B
>
> Okay, this is a version I have not seen before.

The SDHI IP came from the SH7269 (SH-2A device).

For the VERSION register, the low byte is the version of the IP, but the upper
byte is a number that the design group that made the part gives it any time
they make a change. So, since this IP was from a SH2A team, the numbering might
look different than what the SH4A or R-Car teams have used in the past.

> This SWAP register exists on R-Car as well. Out of curiosity, what is the
> register value of 0xE804E0E4?

0xE804E0E4 = 0x0001

So...something is there!

Chris