Hi Laurent,

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Laurent Pinchart
<laurent.pinchart+rene...@ideasonboard.com> wrote:
> This simple series adds GPIO keys support to both the H3- and M3-W-based
> Salvator-X boards. Please see individual patches for details.

Thanks for your series!

The main reason I haven't sent out a similar series yet is because the GPIOs
used for the 3 push buttons are shared with the 3 user LEDs. For each of them,
you have to choose at DT time if you want to use them as buttons or as LEDs.

On ULCB, the same issue is present. For those, we settled on 1 key and 2
LEDs...

Looking forward to more comments...

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert