On 2017-01-11 18:34:32 +0100, Wolfram Sang wrote:

> > I also have a koelsch, so no need to take one on a plane ;-)
>
> I thought yours was so heavily hooked up that it was a bit cumbersome to
> bring it somewhere. Happy to be wrong here :)

To be super clear, Geert you can bring your Koelsch and Wolfram you only
want to do testing on one Koelsch board and not as many as you can get
your hands on?

If so I be happy to leave my board at home and not have to take it on
the plane, please confirm so there are no misunderstandings :-)

--
Regards,
Niklas Söderlund