Hi Laurent, Morimoto-san,

On 06/03/17 15:16, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hi Morimoto-san,
>
> On Monday 06 Mar 2017 06:17:47 Kuninori Morimoto wrote:
>> Hi Laurent, Kieran

>> I'm still waiting from HW team's response, but can you check
>> "32.3.7 Image partition for VSPI processing" on v0.53 datasheet ?
>> (v0.53 is for ES2.0, but this chapter should be same for ES1.x / ES2.0)
>> You may / may not find something from here
>
> That's very detailed, good job of the documentation writers ! Please thank
> them for me if you know who they are :-)
>
> I'm sure we will find useful information there. Kieran, could you please have
> a look when you'll be back at the end of this week, and list the points that
> you think we don't address correctly yet ?

No, I'm afraid I can not. :-D

I have
 R-Car-Gen3-rev0.51e.pdf
and
 R-Car-Gen3-rev0.52E.pdf

Neither of these files has a section
"32.3.7 Image partition for VSPI processing"

If I find a link to a new version of the datasheet in my inbox then I will
certainly consider changing my decision ;-)

--
Regards

Kieran