Hello!

On 06/07/2017 08:52 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

   Here's the set of 3 patches against Simon Horman's 'renesas.git' repo,
'renesas-devel-20170420-v4.11-rc7' tag.  We're adding the R8A7743 PFC
node
and then describing the pins for SCIF0 and Ether devices declared
earlier.
These patches depend on the R8A7743 PFC suport in order to work properly.

Thanks. I have marked these as deferred pending acceptance of the PFC
driver changes. Please repost or otherwise let me know when dependency
is satisfied.

   FYI, Linus W. has pulled the R8A774x PFC patches for 4.13:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-renesas-soc/msg14824.html

But Simon has to wait for v4.13-rc1 to apply the DTS parts, to avoid
regressions in renesas/devel.

   Indeed, now that pinctrl_bind_pins() causes really_probe() to fail!
The 1st patch in the series should be safe to apply still...

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

MBR, Sergei