> It works, now :)

Great!

> tmio_mmc_init_ocr()
>
> fails (silently!). And with this the whole RCar3 SDHI, without any error
> message.

I'll check next week about an error message there.

> Many thanks for your help!

You're welcome. If you want, you can even test SDR104 by applying this
patch:

[RFT] arm64: dts: renesas: salvator-common: enable SDR104 for SD cards

It works fine here for SD cards. My SDIO card makes problems, but that
might be the line length is just too long. We are currently evaluating
that. So, testing SDR104 on various boards would be very helpful!

> P.S.: Will try to send the pin mux patch tomorrow.

Thanks, I'll have a look at it next week then, too.