On 14/12/17 01:10, Kieran Bingham wrote:
From: Kieran Bingham <kieran.bing...@ideasonboard.com>

Our kms-tests test suite for verifying the R-Car DU is based on kmsxx.

We are implementing a 'loop-back' validator, by providing an HDMI cable from
the display output directly into the HDMI receiver on the same development
board.

By using the existing VideoStreamer and pyvid objects, we can capture the output
and compare to provide automated display validation.

As an effort to commence this process, this series implements a basic frame
buffer comparison, which expects identical frame sizes to operate.

This could be could be expanded upon later to provide a more detailed
comparison at the pixel level later, but this serves as an initial starting
point to quickly verify if the data captured matches the data that we expected.

Kieran Bingham (4):
   videodevice: Fix minor spacing
   py: pyvid: Provide stream_off binding

Thanks, I've picked up the first two patches.

 Tomi

--
Texas Instruments Finland Oy, Porkkalankatu 22, 00180 Helsinki. Y-tunnus/Business ID: 0615521-4. Kotipaikka/Domicile: Helsinki