This series enables the HDMI out put on V3M. It is based on top of the
latest renesas-drivers release and depends on patches from both Laurent
- [PATCH v2 00/12] R-Car DU: Convert LVDS code to bridge driver
- [PATCH v2 0/2] Add R-Car V3M (R8A77970) support to the DU driver
- [PATCH 0/3] Add R-Car V3M (R8A77970) support to the R-Car LVDS driver
It is tested on V3M by connecting the HDMI output to a monitor and
booting the board. To console will eventually show up on the screen.
* Changes since v1.
- Replace patches 1-3 by patches posted by Sergei which I had missed.
- Fixed comment on 4/5 by adding reset and power-domain properties.
Niklas Söderlund (2):
arm64: dts: renesas: r8a77970: add the LVDS instance
arm64: dts: renesas: eagle: add HDMI output using the ADV7511W
Sergei Shtylyov (3):
arm64: dts: renesass: r8a77970: add FCPVD support
arm64: dts: renesass: r8a77970: add VSPD support
arm64: dts: renesas: r8a77970: add DU support
arch/arm64/boot/dts/renesas/r8a77970-eagle.dts | 66 +++++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/renesas/r8a77970.dtsi | 73 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 139 insertions(+)