Hi Simon, Magnus,

This patch series disables CONFIG_EMBEDDED in shmobile_defconfig, which
stands in the way of using more sane defaults expressed in Kconfig
logic.

The first patch does a mandatory refresh of shmobile_defconfig as a
preparatory step/
The second patch actually disables CONFIG_EMBEDDED.

Changes compared to v1:
  - Enhance patch description,
  - Rebase.

Thanks!

Geert Uytterhoeven (2):
  ARM: shmobile: defconfig: Refresh
  ARM: shmobile: defconfig: Disable CONFIG_EMBEDDED

 arch/arm/configs/shmobile_defconfig | 8 +-------
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 7 deletions(-)

--
2.7.4

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                                                Geert