I have rebased the Eagle display enablement on top of (part of) Sergei's
[PATCH v2 0/5] Add R8A77970/V3MSK LVDS/HDMI support
Simon: you can skip "[1/5] arm64: dts: renesas: r8a77970: add FCPVD support"
as you already collected that
Sergei: I re-sent your series because there was an additional comment from
Laurent on [3/5]. I felt it was wrong to send a follow up patch on a series
still not collected by Simon, so I've resent it. Hope this time is ok with you.
Also, please note that [5/5] of your original series shall be re-sent using
the newly introduced (still in-review) LVDS decoder. Please see [5/5] of this
series as an example.
Niklas: [5/5] of this series is a fixup of your patches and mine. I added
your signed-off-by, hope it is ok.
The series depends on THC63LVD1024 driver, currently submitted for inclusion
"[PATCH v8 0/2] drm: Add Thine THC63LVD1024 LVDS decoder bridge"
currently available at:
v2 -> v3:
- Use Sergei's series for patches [1-4] with a minor comment from Laurent
- Remove the lvds-decoder node label and add Laurent's Reviewed-by in [5/5]
v1 -> v2:
- Add Laurent's reviewed by tags
- Fixup patch 5, 6 and 7 of v1
- Remove DU digital output pin muxing
- Update thc63lvd1024 to use the new bindings with mandatory power supply
- Minor fixes (changes are described individually in each patch)
Jacopo Mondi (1):
arm64: dts: renesas: eagle: Enable HDMI output
Sergei Shtylyov (4):
arm64: dts: renesas: r8a77970: add FCPVD support
arm64: dts: renesas: r8a77970: add VSPD support
arm64: dts: renesas: r8a77970: add DU support
arm64: dts: renesas: r8a77970: add LVDS support
arch/arm64/boot/dts/renesas/r8a77970-eagle.dts | 93 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/renesas/r8a77970.dtsi | 75 +++++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 168 insertions(+)