I have collected the patches floating around for renesas_sdhi_internal_dmac and
grouped them to avoid dependency issues. I think it would be good to give
Shimoda-san next week to look at these patches, too.

Regarding stable: I think patch 1 is clearly for stable. Patch 3 maybe, but it
needs patch 2 which is not. Not sure if it is worth the hazzle. Maybe
Shimoda-san has an opinion, too? Patches 4 & 5 are not for stable.

Changes since v1
        * patch 1: drop superfluous NULL check on soc->date
                   (Thanks Geert!)
        * patches 2,3,5: added Simon's tag

Kind regards,

   Wolfram

Masaharu Hayakawa (1):
  mmc: renesas_sdhi: Fix alignment check of sg buffer

Niklas Söderlund (1):
  mmc: renesas_sdhi: use helpers to access struct scatterlist members

Wolfram Sang (3):
  mmc: renesas_sdhi_internal_dmac: limit DMA RX for old SoCs
  mmc: renesas_sdhi_internal_dmac: use more generic whitelisting
  mmc: renesas_sdhi_internal_dmac: remove superfluous WARN

 drivers/mmc/host/renesas_sdhi_internal_dmac.c | 63 +++++++++++++++++++--------

2.11.0