While researching some PM behaviour within I2C, I found out that the i2c-demux
driver does not play well with that due to broken relationship with other
devices. Patch 1 ensures the right parent-child relationship. Patch 2 makes the
connection between the demux device and the demuxed bus similar to that we have
in the mux core.

Tested on a Renesas Lager board (R-Car H2).

Wolfram Sang (2):
  i2c: mux: demux-pinctrl: use proper parent device for demux adapter
  i2c: mux: demux-pinctrl: add symlinks to the demux device in sysfs

 drivers/i2c/muxes/i2c-demux-pinctrl.c | 10 +++++++++-

2.11.0