Hi Shimoda-san,

OK. I will change it.

   (should this be a separate patch?)

> > Without this code, RZ/A2 will not work.
>
> I'd like to clarify this. Does this mean RZ/A2 will not work as host mode?

Correct. If I remove 'else' code, RZ/A2 host mode does not work.
I just tested again now.

Host works:
        else
                /* No otg, so default to host mode */
                writel(0x00000000, usb2_base + USB2_COMMCTRL);

Host does NOT work:
        //else
        //      /* No otg, so default to host mode */
        //      writel(0x00000000, usb2_base + USB2_COMMCTRL);

> (In other words, if we use the port as peripheral with the reset value
> 0x80000000, does it work?)

We have not been able to get USB peripheral working on RZ/A2 yet.
For peripheral, RZ/A2 has HS-USB.
After plugging into the PC, HS-USB goes to Suspended state (DVSQ = "0110").
It should go to Configured state (DVSQ = "0011")

According to the RZ/A2 Hardware Manual, COMMCTRL should be 0x80000000 when
using HS-USB.

There are 2 channels of USB on RZ/A2 (host x 2, HS_USB x 2)

Chris