Hi Simon, Magnus,

This patch series contains two IPMMU-related fixes for the R-Car M3-N
and R-Car H3 ES1.x SoCs.

The first patch is a dependency for a later fix.

Thanks!

Geert Uytterhoeven (2):
  arm64: dts: renesas: r8a77965: Remove non-existent IPMMU-IR
  arm64: dts: renesas: r8a7795-es1: Add missing power domains to IPMMU
    nodes

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/renesas/r8a7795-es1.dtsi | 2 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/renesas/r8a77965.dtsi    | 8 --------

2.17.1

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                                                Geert