On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 03:33:12PM +0100, Marek Vasut wrote:
> On 2/12/19 3:22 PM, Mark Brown wrote:

> > Please add any relevant lists and maintainers to the CCs when replying
> > to this mail.

> How did that happen when there were still comments and open topics ?

Mason had submitted a new verison a couple of weeks ago and there'd been
no replies on the new version so I'd thought that all the prior issues
had been addressed.  I guess that's not the case?  The thread on the
version before was a bit long but seemed to peter out, though looking at
the archives it seems the main issue was that Mason stopped replying.