Hi Mike, Stephen,

This patch series updates the R-Car Gen3 and RZ/G2e clock drivers to
bring it in-line with recent revisions of the Hardware Manual.
None of these should have any run-time impact, as the clock consumers
don't care about actual clock rates or naming.

I plan to queue these in clk-renesas-for-v5.2.

Kazuya Mizuguchi (2):
  clk: renesas: rcar-gen3: Correct parent clock of EHCI/OHCI
  clk: renesas: rcar-gen3: Correct parent clock of HS-USB

Takeshi Kihara (3):
  clk: renesas: rcar-gen3: Correct parent clock of SYS-DMAC
  clk: renesas: rcar-gen3: Correct parent clock of Audio-DMAC
  clk: renesas: rcar-gen3: Rename DRIF clock names

 drivers/clk/renesas/r8a774a1-cpg-mssr.c | 14 ++++-----
 drivers/clk/renesas/r8a774c0-cpg-mssr.c |  6 ++--
 drivers/clk/renesas/r8a7795-cpg-mssr.c  | 38 ++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/clk/renesas/r8a7796-cpg-mssr.c  | 30 +++++++++----------
 drivers/clk/renesas/r8a77965-cpg-mssr.c | 31 ++++++++++----------
 drivers/clk/renesas/r8a77990-cpg-mssr.c | 24 ++++++++--------
 drivers/clk/renesas/r8a77995-cpg-mssr.c |  2 +-

2.17.1

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                                                Geert

--