Hi,

I would like to stop accepting non-bug-fix patches for v5.2 and get
the last pull requests posted by the end of this week. This is in order
for them to be sent before the release of v5.1-rc6, the deadline set by the
ARM SoC maintainers.  As patches should ideally progress from the renesas
tree into linux-next before sending pull requests there is a few days lead
time involved.

I have tried to accept all patches that I felt were ready, but I did feel
that those currently marked as under review on patchwork need a bit more
time, if only for review by people other than myself.

I intend to begin queueing up patches for v5.3 as they are ready.