Hi Linus,

This is a small cleanup for the R-Car M1A pin control driver, replacing
custom by common code.

To be queued in sh-pfc-for-v5.3.

Geert Uytterhoeven (2):
  pinctrl: sh-pfc: Add PORT_GP_27 helper macro
  pinctrl: sh-pfc: r8a7778: Use common PORT_GP_CFG_27() macro

 drivers/pinctrl/sh-pfc/pfc-r8a7778.c | 18 +-----------------
 drivers/pinctrl/sh-pfc/sh_pfc.h      |  8 ++++++--

2.17.1

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                                                Geert

--