On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Steven Rostedt wrote:

> *** NOTICE ***
>
> This still has the old version of the latency tracer. I'll try to
> release a -rt2 soon that has the new version. This way we can see what
> kind of regressions the new version might give.

This is taking longer than expected. Removing the old latency tracer has
caused a bit to be broken. The latency tracer has been in the RT kernel
for so long that it has hooks in lots of unrelated patches. It's taking a
bit of surgury to remove all the bits without killing the rest.

I will not be working on this over the weekend. I'll start back up on
Monday.

-- Steve

-