Hi,

On Wed, Feb 22 2012, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 08:17:41AM -0500, Chris Ball wrote:
>
>> Pushed to mmc-next, thanks.  (I'm expecting that you'll do the merge
>> to Linus.)
>
> I've been sending patches adding runtime PM support to this driver for a
> while with no response - are there any issues with those?

I don't have s3c hardware, so I've been waiting for a Tested-by or ACK
from someone who does -- Kukjin, any objection if I take this into
mmc-next with a plan to merge it, to provoke some testing?  Is it
possible for you to test/review the patch?

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <c...@laptop.org>   <http://printf.net/>