Hi,

Thanks for reviewing the patch.

On Wednesday 05 of September 2012 09:35:49 Thomas Abraham wrote:
> > +
> > +       memory {
> > +               reg =  <0x40000000 0x20000000
> > +                       0x60000000 0x20000000>;
> > +       };
>
> Why does this have to be split. Why not have a single entry with the
> size as 0x40000000?

The memory node corresponds to struct meminfo and each entry (with two
values) makes one struct membank defining a memory bank.

I've been talking with Kyungmin about this. Originally bootloaders used to
report 4 banks of 256 MiB, but it turned out that real bank configuration
on Trats is 2 banks of 512 MiB.

I'm not into memory management internals, so I don't know if this has any
significance, but I defined the node to represent the real configuration
(otherwise I would have probably used 4 banks of 256 MiB and drop the 4th
patch).

> > +               max8997_pmic@66 {
> > +                       compatible = "maxim,max8997-pmic";
> > +
> > +                       reg = <0x66>;
>
> Probably, the interrupts can be listed when we have pinctrl driver
> merged in Samsung tree.

Right.

--
Best regards,