On 19 September 2012 19:12, Seungwon Jeon <tgih....@samsung.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 18, 2012, Thomas Abraham <thomas.abra...@linaro.org>
> wrote:
>> +int dw_mci_exynos_probe(struct platform_device *pdev)
>> +{
>> +     struct dw_mci_drv_data *drv_data;
>> +     const struct of_device_id *match;
>> +
>> +     match = of_match_node(dw_mci_exynos_match, pdev->dev.of_node);
>> +     drv_data = match->data;
> In non-dt case, match has NULL.
> Needed to check "pdev->dev.of_node"

Since all current users in mainline of this driver on Exynos platforms
are device tree based, and since Exynos4 and Exynos5 have device tree
support, I have mainly been adding device tree support here. Only for
non-exynos portions of the code, I have ensured that both dt and
legacy modes are supported.

Thanks,
Thomas.

[...]