Hi Chris,

On Sunday 25 of November 2012 14:22:44 Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Nov 21 2012, Thomas Abraham wrote:
> > nit: there could have been one example each for gpio and pinctrl
> > variant instead of putting both into one example node.
>
> Tomasz, do you want to reply to this review comment?

Well, since Thomas already gave his Acked-by for this patch and the
comment was only about a minor thing in the documentation, I considered it
a thing that could be adjusted with further patch if needed.

If you will be still taking patches for 3.8 tomorrow, then I'm fine with
preparing new version with this comment addressed.

Best regards,
Tomasz Figa