Thomas,

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Doug Anderson <diand...@google.com> wrote:
> It would be good to address Seungwon Jeon's comments (change prefix to
> dw_mmc and remove setup_bus), but in general this looks good to me,
> so...

Are you planning on doing this?  I noticed that Chris pulled your
sdhci-s3c change in recently but apparently skipped this one since it
had outstanding comments.  Can you address comments and re-send?  This
is blocking pinmux dts stuff from landing (I think) and that blocks a
lot of other things from landing.

The comments are pretty trivial, so I could always fix them and
re-send myself, but it would be better if you could do it...  :)

-Doug