On 04/09/13 20:48, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
On Tuesday 09 April 2013, Kukjin Kim wrote:
One more, as you know, we cannot support all features non-DT did only with
DT exynos. But I think, if required, some of them can be kept in samsung
tree temporarily.

Which are the features that are going to be missing? Is it possible to
add the ones that people are likely to miss using auxdata?

AFAIK, some of them such as sata, usb phy is on-going and...

Note, original patch couldn't submitted to linux arm kernel ml due to size.
And please ignore useless line wrapped due to e-mail client problem :-(

You might be able to send it when you create the patch using 'git format-patch
-M -D', which will leave out deleted files.

Thanks, I did as per your suggestion.

- Kukjin