Naveen,

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Naveen Krishna Ch
<naveenkrishna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can some one review this and get this fix into the tree.

I think the ball is in your court.  Lars responded to your RFC patch
here and requested that you do a reset of the bus in the case of being
interrupted.

https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/4/5/91

I made a comment about perhaps just using non-interruptable and then
shortening the timeout and Lars thought that would be OK.  ...but I've
since thought about it and I think Lars' suggestion is best.

The reason I no longer like my suggestion of just using a 1ms
non-interruptable tiemout is that I'm slightly worried about running
into some case where the interrupt gets blocked for a while and then
we get timeouts for no reasons.  Perhaps I'm worrying over nothing,
but Lars' suggestion doesn't have this issue.

-Doug