On 2/11/14 11:56 PM, Jingoo Han wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 2:34 PM, Stephen Warren wrote:
>> On 02/04/2014 02:45 PM, dingu...@altera.com wrote:
>>> From: Dinh Nguyen <dingu...@altera.com>
>>>
>>> This means that the driver can be in host or peripheral mode when the
>>> appropriate
>>> connector is used. When an A-cable is plugged in, the driver behaves in host
>>> mode, and when a B-cable is used, the driver will be in peripheral mode.
>> Sorry for the slow response. When building ARCH=arm bcm2835_defconfig, I
>> get build errors:
Thanks for testing.

>>> drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_gadget_init':
>>> drivers/usb/dwc2/s3c-hsotg.c:3335: undefined reference to
>>> `usb_add_gadget_udc'
>>> drivers/built-in.o: In function `s3c_hsotg_remove':
>>> drivers/usb/dwc2/s3c-hsotg.c:3358: undefined reference to
>>> `usb_del_gadget_udc'
>>> drivers/usb/dwc2/s3c-hsotg.c:3364: undefined reference to
>>> `usb_gadget_unregister_driver'
> These errors happen when CONFIG_USB_GADGET=n. 's3c-hsotg.c'
> supports only gadget mode. In the case of USB_DWC2_HOST mode,
> CONFIG_USB_GADGET is NOT enabled. I don't know how to solve it.
I'm working on v2 of this patch. I think I can make the Kconfig more
flexible by selecting
USB_GADGET for dual-role or gadget. Or I can make the new driver more
independent
for the various modes, meaning if the driver is built for HOST mode, it
shouldn't be dependent
on gadget functions.

Dinh