From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faer...@web.de>

Hello,

Based on the preinstalled 3.8 based ChromeOS kernel and previous 3.15
based attempts by Stephan and me that broke for 3.16, I've prepared a
device tree for the HP Chromebook 11 aka Google Spring.

The first three patches should be good to go and contain documentation
fixes found while comparing exynos5250-snow.dts vs. /proc/device-tree.

The main patch was tested using a chained non-verified U-Boot (simplefb)
and a rootfs on USB-attached SD card.
The display goes dark unfortunately (drm bridge series not yet tested),
but I am able to log in via ssh over USB ethernet adapter okay.

Audio support is likely missing as my focus was getting USB booting.
Not included is touchpad support, as "atmel,atmel_mxt_tp" is not
documented to be available upstream. And no /dev/mmcblk0 or Wifi yet.
Also when the screen stayed on, the embedded controller's keymap seems
hardcoded to US English with system settings not taking effect; but
surely we don't want per-keyboard device tree files to remedy that.

I'd appreciate if we can get a core .dts sorted out and consider
incremental changes from there.

Regards,
Andreas

Andreas Färber (4):
  Documentation: devicetree: Fix s2mps11 and s5m8767 typos
  Documentation: devicetree: Fix s2mps11 example syntax
  Documentation: devicetree: Fix tps65090 typos
  ARM: dts: exynos5250: Add Spring device tree

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/s2mps11.txt  |   4 +-
 .../bindings/regulator/s5m8767-regulator.txt       |   2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/regulator/tps65090.txt     |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-spring.dts            | 556 +++++++++++++++++++++
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-spring.dts

--
1.9.3