Hi,

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 8:47 PM,  <kg...@kernel.org> wrote:
> Javier Martinez Canillas wrote:
>>
>> Hello Kukjin,
>>
> Hi,
>
>> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Javier Martinez Canillas
>> <javier.marti...@collabora.co.uk> wrote:
>> >
>> > This is a second version of the series that adds max77802 support for
>> > the Peach Pit and Pi boards. The series also have all the pending
>> > patches that were posted but depended on this support. I've picked
>> > all the patches I found and rebased them to be sure that they apply
>> > cleanly on top of linux-next. Also I've taken some DT snippets from
>> > the downstream Chrome OS 3.8 kernel DTS for devices that use one of
>> > these regulators as their input supply.
>> >

>> Any comments on this series?
>>
> Looks good to me but I just wanted to get ack from chrome guy, Doug? But since
> Naveen tested, it should be fine I think. I'll take the series.

I haven't had crazy amounts of time to review pit/pi patches recently,
but luckily Javier has been picking up my slack.  I think he's more of
a maintainer for these file than I am at this point.

...but I did do a quick skim / compare to our tree and found one small
bug (see patch #1) and added my Reviewed-by tags.

-Doug

-Doug