Hello,

I've split off the Exynos specific bits, so this is just some cleanups and
small fixes. Everything can be reviewed without knowledge about the Exynos
platform. My hope is that I can get at least some of the patches from my last
series upstream.

With best wishes,
Tobias

Changes in v2:
- Made it clear that the error handling is currently 'unsatisfactory', but that
this is going to be adressed in a later patch.
- Point out that removed code also wasn't used anywhere in the past (by
inspection of git history).

Tobias Jakobi (9):
  exynos: fimg2d: fix return codes
  tests/exynos: replace return by break
  exynos/fimg2d: simplify g2d_fini()
  tests/exynos: clean struct connector
  tests/exynos: remove unused define
  tests/exynos: remove struct fimg2d_test_case
  tests/exynos: simplify drm_set_crtc
  tests/exynos: remove connector_find_plane
  tests/exynos: handle G2D_IMGBUF_COLOR in switch statements

 exynos/exynos_fimg2d.c            |  23 ++------
 tests/exynos/exynos_fimg2d_test.c | 112 +++++++-------------------------------

2.0.5