On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 01:29:11AM -0700, Mike Christie wrote:
> Are you going to try and push someone like qla4010 which has a similar
> interface to qla2xxx (it uses the msg box interface) to use the netlink
> interface? With a lot of the iscsi stuff masked away it seems a little
> difficult to go the extent open-iscsi did?

I'm not sure we should care too much about the qla4xxx driver.  It's
never been posted to linux-scsi, and the driver they pushed to SuSE
ignores everything we've said about scsi low-level drivers.  It looks
like the iSCSI part of Qlogic simply doesn't care about Linux (that is
upstream, not the major forks)