> > as per request by Geert Uytterhoeven: the patch below avoids a warning in
> > blk_queue_max_hw_segments(), caused by a SCSI host adapter using SG_NONE.
> > Please apply.
>
> Actually, isn't the correct fix to change SG_NONE to 1?
>
> We're deprecating the non-sg paths, however use_sg == 1 is equivalent to
> use_sg==0, you just set it up differently.

I don't know how it's handled in the current code. The Atari driver
carries a big fat warning from the original author that the Falcon (my
test box) cannot do scatter-gather at all, due to problems with DMA setup.

If sg_tablesize==1 is equivalent to not using scatter-gather, I can try
settin 1 there (but why isn't SG_NONE defined as 1, then?)

        Michael