dudekula mastan wrote:
> Hi Gilbert,
>
>   Thanks for quick reply.
>
>   The example program (sg_Simple --- not only this all examples) is taking
> /dev/sg  path as input  but I want /dev/sd path as input.

In the lk 2.6 series, it will also work for "sd" devices
(and "hd" devices if they happen to be cd/dvd drives).

>   Please explain me with an example, which takes /dev/sd path as input.

You have one already. Actually you have lots of examples there.

>    Is SG_IO supports sd driver ?

yes, in the lk 2.6 series.

 I am not sure.. I think it will work only for sg driver. Am I correct ?.

That was correct several years ago, not now.

Doug Gilbert