> OK, I'll take a look at how you handle this...

So looking at commit bc187ea6c3b3 in the tree you just pushed out
("target: Check sess_tearing_down in target_get_sess_cmd()") it looks
like you just return from target_submit_cmd() if we fail to add the
command to sess_cmd_list -- doesn't this mean we just leak those
commands and possibly leave the HW sitting there with open exchanges?

Do you have a plan for how to handle this?  Do we really want to plumb
through another callback to tell the fabric driver to free the command
in this case?

 - R.