On Tue, 14 Aug 2012, st...@purestorage.com wrote:

From: Steve Hodgson <st...@purestorage.com>

A few months ago our 2.6.39 based kernel started crashing almost 100%
of the time when running the selftests, after seeminly unrelated kernel
changes. In the end it was traced down to this use after free.

Whilst here fix an error path memory leak.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Hodgson (2):
 qla2xxx: Fix use after free in qla2x000_process_loopback.
 qla2xxx: Free rsp_data even on error in qla2x00_process_loopback()

drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_bsg.c |   17 +++++++++--------

Hi Steve, thanks for the patches. We'll look into them and let you know if
there is anything extra needed.

This message and any attached documents contain information from QLogic
Corporation or its wholly-owned subsidiaries that may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.