From: Roland Dreier <rol...@purestorage.com>

Hi Nic,

Here's a series that makes aborts actually work on qla2xxx.  Stopping
and releasing commands is quite convoluted so I'm not sure the first
patch is totally correct, but without it I can easily reproduce task
hangs or list corruption by having an initiator flood a tcm_qla2xxx
target with aborts.  With those fixes, Steve's patch is pretty
straightforward.

The last two patches are just cleanups I noticed while debugging this.

Just to be clear: to the extent that this is copyrightable work, it is
released exclusively under the GPL.  No permission is granted to
redistribute this under any other terms.

 - R.

Roland Dreier (3):
  target: Fix handling of aborted commands
  target: Clean up logic in transport_put_cmd()
  target: Clean up flow in transport_check_aborted_status()

Steve Hodgson (1):
  qla2xxx: Look up LUN for abort requests

 drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_target.c      |   19 ++++++++++++++-
 drivers/target/target_core_transport.c |   40 ++++++++++++++------------------

1.7.10.4