Hi Everyone,

Due to lack of information, I think I'll go ahead and pick up a simple
solution for this(i.e. the code I attached previously to set a flag
event_driven in scsi_device to let sr skip events poll) and send a new
series out for you to review. After all, I can't wait forever...

Please feel free to let me know if you don't think I should send a new
series with the above mentioned solution.

Thanks a lot for your(all of you) kind help and comments.

-Aaron