On 13-06-01 10:51 PM, Akinobu Mita wrote:
2013/5/29 Martin K. Petersen <martin.peter...@oracle.com>:
I have some patches pending as part of my next DIF/DIX update that makes
some of these things more palatable at the block/SCSI level. Akinobu
voiced interest in finishing the scsi_debug work on top of my code.

Yes.  I'm interested in that work.  Before I start working on it, I would
like to fix the problems which I found recently with virtual_gb option in
scsi_debug.  Because the change is not small and may touch the DIX/DIF
support code, too.

So Martin and Douglas, can I have your ACKs on this patch series for now?

Done.

Just doing some debugging using scsi_debug and noticed
that 'blockdev --rereadpt /dev/sdb' causes a SCSI
REPORT SUPPORTED OPERATION CODES command to be issued.
Perhaps we could add that one (and ... SUPPORTED TMFs) to
scsi_debug's code.

I was also testing setting the SWP bit in the Control
mode page and that works, even though that field is
marked as 'changeable=n'. Since scsi_debug allows all
fields in that page to be changed, perhaps they could
all be marked as changeable.

Doug Gilbert