This set adds multi-channel support as well synthetic Fibre Channel support
to storvsc. The multi-channel support depends on infrastructure in the VMBUS
driver. Greg has already checked in the relevant patches to VMBUS.

I had posted an earlier version of this patch-set that included the VMBUS
related changes. I have since separated the VMBUS chages and these have already
been
checked in.

In this version, based on comments from James, the timeout is no longer a module
parameter.

K. Y. Srinivasan (5):
  Drivers: scsi: storvsc: Increase the value of scsi timeout for
    storvsc devices
  Drivers: scsi: storvsc: Update the storage protocol to win8 level
  Drivers: scsi: storvsc: Implement multi-channel support
  Drivers: scsi: storvsc: Support FC devices
  Drivers: scsi: storvsc: Increase the value of STORVSC_MAX_IO_REQUESTS

1.7.4.1