Hi Nic,

here are some updates to tcm_loop I've done during ALUA testing.
I've implemented a 'transport_state' attribute to simulate
transport failure and added command abort callbacks.

Hannes Reinecke (5):
  tcm_loop: Check for valid hba in tcm_loop_drop_nexus()
  tcm_loop: Implement transport offline
  tcm_loop: separate out tcm_loop_issue_tmr
  tcm_loop: TCQ and command abort support
  tcm_loop: Implement target reset

 drivers/target/loopback/tcm_loop.c | 233 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/target/loopback/tcm_loop.h |   6 +
 include/target/target_core_base.h  |   1 +

1.7.12.4