2014/1/11 Martin K. Petersen <martin.peter...@oracle.com>:

> Akinobu> This replaces these for_each_sg() loops with sg mapping
> Akinobu> iterator which is capable of handling each sg list element is
> Akinobu> consisted with multiple pages.
>
> Looks good in general but what's with disabling interrupts? Would it be

Disabling interrupts look unnecessary and removing these simplies the
change.  I was blindly borrowing the code from sg_copy_{from,to}_buffer().
I'll fix it in the next version.

> better to move the PI verification in under atomic_rw?

It also looks right.  Besides that, I realized that resp_unmap() calls
unmap_region() which also needs atomic_rw write lock, but it doesn't
lock.  I'll do it in another patch.