Il 21/05/2014 16:16, Mark Wu ha scritto:
Is it possible that when scsi_done is invoked, the scsi command or the
request has been freed and then reallocated for a new I/O request?  Because
of this the bit flag REQ_ATOM_COMPLETE becomes unreliable.  Thanks!

It is up to the driver to ensure that the interrupt handler will not process the Scsi_Cmnd* after returning from the eh_abort_handler. If you do this, what you say cannot happen. Otherwise you'll get a variety of failures, the most common of which for me are OOPSes and a BUG in blk_finish_request.

Paolo