> On Sat, 26 Jul 2014, Laszlo T. wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> First of all I've just subscribed the linux-scsi thread. I hope you
>> get my email the right way.
>>
>> I have also problems with Jmicron JMS567 mobile rack.
>>
>> I tried on different kernels:
>> 3.15.5
>> 3.16.rc6
>> the 'Invalid field in cdb' errors disappeared but still not ok.
>
> Since your device uses the uas driver, you might get more help on the
> linux-usb mailing list.  (You don't have to subscribe to the list in
> order to post to it.)
>
> Alan Stern

Thank you, I will email them.

In the meantime, is there any alternate solution to use this mobile rack?

I tried to backlist the uas driver on 3.16.rc6 but in that case the
/dev/sd* file wasn't created.
and also tried to disable fua (libata fua=0) on 3.14 kernel, but I got
the 'Invalid field in cdb' errors.

Br,
Laszlo