On 10/04/15 16:42, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Any chance you could share your various scripts in some way to that
> people doing multipath changes can run them to verify those changes?

Hi Christoph,

I've refined some pieces of test scripts which could be useful for
people and posted here:
  http://marc.info/?l=linux-scsi&m=144419652913948&w=2
  https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2015-October/msg00034.html

The scripts are stress testing and expected to trigger crash/stall/
data corruption if you run long enough. Though it's not perfect I
hope this helps people do regression testing for dm-mpath related
code changes.

--
Jun'ichi Nomura, NEC Corporation