Make nvme_requeue_req() check BLK_MQ_S_STOPPED instead of
QUEUE_FLAG_STOPPED. Remove the QUEUE_FLAG_STOPPED manipulations
that became superfluous because of this change. This patch fixes
a race condition: using queue_flag_clear_unlocked() is not safe
if any other function that manipulates the queue flags can be
called concurrently, e.g. blk_cleanup_queue(). Untested.

This looks good to me, but I know keith had all sort of
creative ways to challenge this are so I'd wait for his
input...