On 11/08/2016 04:01 PM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Tue, Nov 08, 2016 at 04:00:46PM +0100, Hannes Reinecke wrote:
Right. I'll wait for it.

If you also happen to have patches for megaraid and mpt3sas I'd be very
much interested in looking into them; I'm currently working on converting
them, too.

I've looked at the them but haven't started work, so feel free to go
ahead.  The MSI-X handling in mpt3sas is pretty nasty, so be careful.

I've also started playing with lpfc, something I'll need to send to
you and James for testing and feedback soon.

Bah. Another duplicate then.
Let's see who is faster :-)

Cheers,

Hannes
--
Dr. Hannes Reinecke                Teamlead Storage & Networking
h...@suse.de                                   +49 911 74053 688