Hi Christoph,

On 12/14/16, 1:18 PM, "Christoph Hellwig" <h...@infradead.org> wrote:

> - the new qla2x00_free_fcport is entirely pointless, please drop
>   that part of the patch (and even if it wasn't pointless it should
>   have been a patch on it's own)
> - please use struct names and not typedefs for your new structures
> - pretty much avery single items in your list should be a separate
>   patch.  And some of them are actively counterproductive and should
>   be dropped:
>
>        - Remove direct access of scsi_status field in se_cmd
>       - Remove se_cmd from qlt_do_ctio_completion
>       - Remove se_cmd access in srr code section
>       - Move se_cmd struct outside of qla_tgt_cmd/qla_tgt_mgmt_cmd.

We combined the patches which includes fixes, enhancements and cleanups to
Support multiple target stacks, reviews from customer, and to improve code
maintainability. This patch tries to organize code logically which is spread
across qla_target and tcm_qla2xxx. We will split this patch into multiple
subset and resubmit the series.

Thanks,
- Himanshu