On 1/18/2017 5:39 AM, Johannes Thumshirn wrote:
I know this might be annoying by now, but it's really hard to follow code that
is so much indented and lpfc really needs some love in the readability case.
Please don't misunderstand me, it has nothing to do with you and lpfc is not
the only driver that could need some refactoring. It's just I've spend a lot
of time looking at lpfc since I've started working in the storage area and
the code style is somewhat inconsistent with the reset of the kernel (as are
other SCSI drivers, I know). If you and Martin/James B. don't mind I'd even
volunteer to help you with cleaning it up a bit.

I agree with the idea but want to hold off a little while longer. first, I want the driver to stabilize after adding a second protocol. second, I want it to harden a bit.

-- james