>>>>> "Christoph" == Christoph Hellwig <h...@lst.de> writes:

Christoph> We originally only supported the methods in the
Christoph> transport_template, which led to problems with drivers
Christoph> needing it and having to fake up a template.  Then we added
Christoph> it to the host to avoid that issue, but because the transport
Christoph> template takes precedence we still have various placed that
Christoph> need to hack around it.

Christoph> This series removes the transport_template instance and
Christoph> switches everyone to use the host method, similar to how we
Christoph> supply generic helpers elsewhere.

Christoph> In addition it removes a bit of cruft in the same area.

Applied to 4.11/scsi-queue.

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering