On 2/7/2017 1:03 AM, Johannes Thumshirn wrote:

Yes but patch  03/18 'lpfc: NVME Initiator: Base modifications Part A'
still has calls to lpfc_sli_hbq_count(phba) (and in fact introduces this
change).

I realize I cut these in a silly way. In the v1 patches, I had a big patch that I then cut into 6 parts, by file. In the v2 patches, I tried to keep the patches as is, and address the comments in the respective patch the comment came from. Which resulted in 3/8 with an old reference, but patch 8/8 being the one that reverted this reverence. Sorry.. I'll recut and repost.

-- james